Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Projects

Got some new projects on the go today. Which is good since this past week I've been too tired to put in serious effort. So I've been working on 1 fig a day just to say I was making some limited progress.
I've put my BFG fleet in dry-dock today to repair some long term storage related damage. BFG This weekend at my local gaming store woo!
Seriously BFG is IMO the best game GW makes. Great figs, excellent well written rules. All the rulebooks are free to download on GW.com.
It has alot going for it, shame few people actually play. :(

I've added some detail work to the Chinork. Aside from an armor plate here and there I'm pretty much stuck until the engines and rotor parts get here. Which is hopefully next week.

Bitz arrived today! This is all for a crazy new project based on something I saw at my con last month. Hopefully it will come together quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment