Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Progress Report #6

I realize I haven't done a progress update in a bit. Real life unfortunately has a way of getting in the way ;)


Chinork is coming along. main hull and inside are together. Have been working slowly on the transmission towers and the out-riggers.






 Finally put the Gun trukks back on the work bench as I finally have the diamon plate stock I needed to finish them. I added the roll bar and the mesh window so far as well as a few details to the engine compartment. These will still need alot of work.
 Wartrakks are slow going as well as they have alot of small pieces. There on the stands and the tubing for the lower halves are together. I also built diamond plate seats and floor for the crews. All the bitz for the crews and weapons are here so I can get to work on these.
 Door gunner for the Huey as a friend suggested. I think he really adds to it!
I consider the Huey to be a complete project. Just needs paint. Yay! one done.
 Converted Grot rigger on the Huey.
 I added the grot bomb launch rail to the huey as well, but I'm not 100% happy with it. Maybe I'll get inspired later this week, tear it off and make a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment