Sunday, February 13, 2011

Progress Report #4

Nine Orks completely built, One more Nob finished and a bit of work on a few other things. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get more work done on the trukks this week but I'm stuck waiting for bitz that have yet to arrive. But I've made alot of progress on the basic boyz which is great, it's actually a bit of a load off my shoulders.

Not much picture worthy though. I drilled the attachment points for the magnets on my chopper and added a few armor plates. I also lucked out and found enough good looking big shootas for its armament. If I push it I can finish it this week but I don't think I will. I don't want to burn myself out again so soon.

I've started coating the styrofoam eggs for the blimps with acrylic primer. I'll explain the full process in a future article when I figure it all out.

This is the Warboss's final pose. Still a bit of work to do here and there including finishing up his backpack. I'm happy with how the grot and the gun turned out though. It was a really pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment