Friday, February 18, 2011

Progress Report #4.5

I won't call this progress report 5, this being day one of a long weekend I'll save that one for the last day off.

My Wartrakks are starting to take shape, had a bit of help tonight getting some of the more tedious parts cut and shaped en-mass which turned an entire nights worth of work into about 20 minutes of straight forward labour. I should be able to get all 4 wartrakks to 80% completed this weekend, assuming I don't get distracted by something else which I know doubt will...

Did a quick bit of work on the Huey. Mainly patching up a giant hole on its rear side and adding various bitz to its underside. It's suddenly gone from far off to almost done. Maybe I'll push it this weekend and get it 90% done. (only waiting for the pilots to arrive in the mail)

Squad #3 of Orks is also ready for paint. I went through my old bitz and found 6 converted Orks I really liked but were painted poorly. I had my helper cut parts of the sprue tonight while I filed, cut, converted and assembled. Again great progress in little time and really happy with the result.


I made good progress tonight, hopefully the rest of the weekend will be as if not more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment