Thursday, January 6, 2011

Progress Report #1

Well seeing as how this blog is supposed to chronicle the progress of my new army build I figured it would be a good idea to start giving regular progress reports.

Since I don't have a fixed armylist to work from at this point I'm just going to list off what projects I currently have on the go and their status.


New Warboss - I hacked apart the Plastic Warboss from the Starter set and sketched out a general idea of what I want done. But I'm having so much fun building trukks that I've pushed him off to the corner of my painting desk for the time being.

Plane Repairs - *COMPLETE* - My airplane had an accident a couple months ago while it was acting as a table decoration in my living. The base snapped off and other mild damage. I finally finished fixing it tonight.

Boyz - 20 bought, 30 more coming soon from trades. Bitz acquired.
2 Orks Assembled.
I'd better get my butt in gear... lol
Trukks
2 Partially built, 2 more in box
Still trying to sort out how the blimp will work and what to do about the front end.
More bitz will be added soon!
Heavy Trukk
Most of the hull completed, working on the detail bitz and armor plating.
Sorting out how to build the engines and rudder in my head.

Technicals
2 Guntrukks being scratch built. Steady progress is being made, waiting for bitz to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment