Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BITZ!

Remember back in the glory days of GW when you could order any metal bitz or complete sprues online for only slightly exorbitant prices? Yeah I miss that too...

Luckily a bunch of retailers have taken it upon themselves to flood ebay with bitz, not so much on the metal ones but tons of parts from the new plastic sprues. And the prices aren't that bad, even with shipping! Especially if you compare $10 worth of bitz to the cost of buying the whole $40 or $50 kit.

Usual ebay rules apply, only buy from reputable vendors etc.

Why am I posting this advice?

Because I just bought $50 worth of gunz, engine blocks, power relays and props for my weekend project...
By the time they arrive my wallet should have stopped hurting and I will probably have forgotten why I bought the bitz in the first place! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment