Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Post the First

So the first question to ask is "Why am I here?".
The obvious answer is "because A big Clown hit me!". If you get that reference I would be impressed.
The ACTUAL goal of this blog is to follow me as I go through the arduous process of designing, building and painting my brand new army for the 2011 GW tournament circuit! Specifically Astronomi-con Winnipeg 2011 and whatever else I decide to play in next year.
My goal is to walk you through the entire process of designing a tournament class 40k army. From inception, through design, assembly, painting, play testing, modification and the tournaments themselves.
I want to showcase all the time and effort that's put into an army and it’s much more than most people realize, even to those that have built one. My hope is to be inspiring to a point where you might learn something and hopefully raise the standard of armies and players out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment